Health & Safety Measures on our Private Tours in Morocco
Starting on February 7, 2022, international flights to Morocco will be allowed to resume and travelers, under certain conditions, will have access to Moroccan territory if they have a vaccination pass and a negative PCR test at least 48 hours before the date of entry to Moroccan territory. Covid-19 travel safety to Morocco additional information.
Health & Safety Measures On Private Tours
Health & Safety Measures on Our Private Tours (Safety Measures during Covid-19)
The health and safety of our travelers is always our #1 priority and we understand travelers are concerned about travelling abroad with the unprecedented crisis we are currently facing. For that reason, we wanted to share with you the specific measures we are taking on our private tours around Morocco. We stay in touch with our guests 24/7 by email or WhatsApp. Also, we are working so closely with our suppliers to improve our passenger's health and safety measures and updating every piece of information on our online website.
We as a travel agency must play our essential part in preventing the spread of COVID-19 and that is why “Days In Morocco” is complying with all the WHO guidelines and here are our safety measures during the whole tours we operate:
- The groups that are going to join us during our tours and activities will not be more than 10 people to keep the social distancing between the travelers in the group.
- The social distancing will be one meter between our clients whenever it is possible.
- Masks are obligatory during the tours and we will handle them for the clients who don't have their own. Face masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer will be provided to all travelers throughout your tour in Morocco, however, travelers can bring their own preferred face covering and hand sanitizer from home.
- We will provide our guests with alcohol gel during their tours with us and even after our service.
- Masks and gloves will be obligatory for our tour guides, drivers, hotel staff, etc., to keep the safety of our guests the whole time.
- The ones who are taking part in the services we offer will be checked daily and their temperatures will be monitored daily also and in case any symptoms appeared on them, they will be separated and won't operate any tours until they become very well.
- Your driver and guide will be prepared to make adjustments to the itinerary as needed during the adventure.
- All drivers and guides will be trained on health and safety protocols to follow during the adventure.
- There will also be temperature checks for all of the attendees and if the temperature of anyone is more than 37 degrees Celsius, he or she won't be able to proceed with their tours and will be taken care of.
- For any land, air, or water transport of any kind to be used, the vehicles will be sanitized and deep-cleaned every 24 hrs. and even the use of each traveler.
- We will reduce the capacity of our vehicles to be 75% of their maximum capacity.
- In the tourist sites like monuments, museums, etc. the maximum permitted on each site will be only 75% of the maximum capacity.
Accommodations & Lodging
- “Days In Morocco” has carefully selected your accommodations by city or town on our adventures because of their high standards for quality.
- In some instances, we have to change accommodations or lodgings to better ensure the health and safety of our travelers. We will continue to make updates to our accommodations and lodgings as needed to ensure the highest quality of service and safety for our travelers.
- “Days In Morocco” will contact each accommodation or lodging prior to our group's arrival to ensure enhanced safety and health protocols for cleaning and sanitization of rooms, public areas, and elevators have been properly followed.
- Your driver/guide will contact you shortly after check-in to ensure you are comfortable with the cleanliness and sanitization of your room.
- The staff at all of our accommodations and lodgings will have 24/7 access to a doctor or medical staff, should medical assistance be needed.
The mentioned safety measures will be applied from May 2021 until further notice and kindly don't hesitate in getting back to us at any time for any inquiries.