Best Exciting 4 days tour from Casablanca - Chefchaouen & Fes
Below here is the program itinerary of 4 days tour from Casablanca to Chefchaouen, and all the information, the policies that you have to know before booking with us.
Why BOOK this Casablanca to Chefchaouen & Fes 4 days tour itinerary?
Enjoy a 4 days tour from Casablanca to Chefchaouen is one of the best itineraries in Morocco to explore the cities of the North. The best trips, safer and more fun, also with the best deals you can ever get.
- Daily departure is available.
- Discover souks, tanneries, and artisan workshops in medieval Fes.
- Explore Roman ruins and mosaics in Volubilis.
- Explore the gorgeous town of Chefchaouen, discover its mountainous terrain.
- Enjoy the sunset over the "Blue City" of Chefchaouen.
- The Rif Mountains magnificent scenery.
- Appreciate the craftsmanship of the Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca.
- The tour is available with an English or Spanish-speaking guide.
- Fes - Explore the vibrant souks and exhilarating atmosphere of this imperial city.
- Volubilis - Witness the glory of the Roman Empire and enjoy the beautiful mosaic in the ruined mansions.
- The tour is at an affordable price and has great quality services.
4 days northern Morocco tour from Casablanca, Chefchaouen & Fes
How you will spend this 4 days tour in Morocco?
Days In Morocco tour company is at your disposal. This simple itinerary is meant to give you an idea of how you will spend your 4 days in Morocco. It is a day-by-day plan to guide you on your journey. It can be changed to suit your dream tour, and it will be customized to fit your needs.
Overview: of 4 days tour from Casablanca
Enjoy northern Morocco's best city Chefchaouen with this 4-day tour from Casablanca via Fes. Wander the blue streets of Chefchaouen in the Rif mountains before stopping in the Roman town of Volubilis. This 4 days tour from Casablanca to Chefchaouen via Fes is the best option to discover the landscape like the Hassan II Mosque, the old Medina of Fes, the Blue Pearl of Chefchaouen, the Oudaya Kasbah, Volubilis, or Bab El-Mansour in Meknes. First-time visitors will appreciate the diverse scenery. Your accommodations, pickup, and drop-off are included for a seamless experience.
Tour Itinerary: A day-by-day plan to guide your journey.
- Day 1: Arrival to Casablanca - Transfer from the airport to your accommodation
Upon your arrival to Casablanca, you'll meet our professional driver/guide at the airport where they will show you around the world-famous Casablanca, the economic capital of Morocco. Exploring Casablanca depends on the time of your arrival.
During the first day of our 4-day tour from Casablanca to Chefchaouen and Fes, we'll visit the significant places and monuments that have contributed widely to the beauty, culture, and historical importance of this ancient city.
The first thing to see in Casablanca is the Mosque of Hassan II, one of the biggest and most beautiful mosques in the world, perfectly positioned on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean.
It is by far, the most beautiful mosque in Africa because of its prestigious interior decorated with the finest Moroccan mosaic. You'll be amazed at the stunning decoration and the magnificent architecture.
In your private tour, we'll also take you to discover the Habous Market and Quartier. Explore the Corniche Coastal of Casablanca then drive to a restaurant dig into a tempting fresh seafood dish for lunch. You'll spend your first night in a hotel or Riad in Casablanca.Driving distance NoneEstimated driving duration NoneAccommodation Overnight stay in Casablanca.Meals None
- Day 2: Casablanca - Rabat - Volubilis - Meknes - Fes
After breakfast at your accommodation in Casablanca, the journey begins in the direction of Fes by leaving Casablanca. Today the itinerary goes through Rabat the Capital of Morocco where we'll visit the Hassan Tower, the Oudaya Kasbah, and explore the Medina of Rabat.
We'll head to the imperial city of Fes from Rabat. Along the way, we'll visit Volubilis, which is the Oldest Roman post south of Morocco, where you can witness the glory of the Roman Empire and enjoy the beautiful mosaic in the ruined mansions.
Then, cross Meknes city where we'll take a stroll in its El Hedim square and Medina. We'll be sightseeing all the interesting places in the city including Mausoleum Moulay Ismail, Sahrij Souani, and Bab el Mansour which is the biggest gate in Morocco. Here we will stop for lunch. After lunch, we'll carry on to our trip to the imperial city of Fes where you'll spend the second night.Driving distance Approximately 362 kilometersEstimated driving duration 4 hr 40 min (without stops)Accommodation Overnight stay in Fes.Meals Breakfast
- Day 3: Explore Fes - Chefchaouen
Today we visit and explore the city of Fes. Fes was the first founded imperial city in Morocco by Idriss I in the 12th century. It served as Morocco's capital in the era of Almohad's. Fes has very interesting sites and monuments and sites including Al-Qarawiyyin University (the first established university in the world), Bou Inania Madrasa (theological colleges), the Jewish District (Mellah), plazas, neighborhood Andaulisians, and potters, museums, Souks (traditional markets), and Bab Boujloud. Fes is also the artisan capital of Morocco.
Your trip today includes a short visit to the famous ceramic factory, and then you can enjoy a wonderful panoramic view over the whole Medina of Fes. After visiting Fes, we continue our journey until we arrive at your next destination Chefchaouen, where we'll spend the night to rest and begin our adventure visiting this blue city of Morocco in the morning.Driving distance Approximately 212 kilometersEstimated driving duration 3 hr 35 min (without stops)Accommodation Overnight stay in Chefchaouen.Meals Breakfast
- Day 4: Chefchaouen - Casablanca
After your breakfast, you can explore the gorgeous town of Chefchaouen, the most famous tourist attraction in Morocco. Much calmer and more relaxing than Fes, Chefchaouen's most striking feature is the blue paint that is coloring the walls of the Medina in different shades of blue.
Once you've entered the Medina of Chefchaouen you can climb to Ras El Maa waterfall, which is a famous waterfall on the top of a mountain, from which you can see most of the city and discover the mountainous terrain.
On your way to the top, you'll discover the following monuments and symbolic buildings: Outa El Hamam which is a square surrounded by cafes and restaurants, a peaceful place to relax. In the square, you'll see the "Kasbah" which dates back to the 18th century. It is a heavily restored walled fortress that now has a lovely garden on Chefchaouen.
However, your tour is incomplete if you don't visit the "Grand Spanish Mosque", which was built in the 15th century. Before leaving Chefchaouen, you should taste the delicious goat cheese that is special to that region.
After visiting Chefchaouen, our driver will take you back to Casablanca where he will drop you off at your hotel or Riad or at the airport. This concludes our services: Casablanca to Chefchaouen & Fes - 4 Days Tour Itinerary.Driving distance Approximately 341 kilometersEstimated driving duration 4 hr 56 min (without stops)Meals Breakfast
Journey times and distances are estimates and are based on the direct route between the start location and end location for each day of the itinerary, where applicable. They do not include detours or stops for sightseeing.
Tour Map: Here's a map of your travel route.
What's Included: Don't worry, we've got this covered.
- Pick you up from the airport to your accommodation;
- Pick you up from your accommodation;
- Drop you off at your accommodation;
- Tour Commentary;
- Transport by private vehicle with A/C;
- English speaking driver/guide;
- Car Fuel;
- 3 nights stay at Hotel or Riad;
- All dinners;
- Daily breakfast;
- Confirmation at time of booking;
- Plus many surprises stops on the way.
Prices Not Included
- Flights to/from Morocco;
- Meals, drinks & entrance fees;
- Personal travel insurance;
- Tips & Personal expenses.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase);
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required;
- Children's must be accompanied by an adult.
What to take on your Morocco Tour?
We strongly recommend using TSA-approved luggage locks on your bags and hand carry valuables on the plane.
Many of our trips require us to move our base several times, so we recommend that you pack as lightly as possible. There will not always be someone available to help you carry your bags so you should only bring as much as you can carry on your own.
We suggest that you bring the following items:Clothing & Equipment
- Season-specific casual clothes (men and women should always dress modestly out of respect for the culture they are visiting- no tank tops, low cut tops, or short shorts. It is not necessary to wear a headscarf.)
- Hiking clothes and shoes (NOTE: They can get quite dirty/dusty).
- Bathing suit.
- A pair of comfortable walking shoes.
- A light jacket/windbreaker (NOTE: It can be very windy in Essaouira).
- A warm jacket (NOTE: It can be quite cold in the High Atlas Mountains from November to March. Please pack appropriately for cold, winter evenings.).
- Power adaptor for 220v, 50 Hz (outlets are two-prong rounded).
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, and hat.
- First-aid kit with lip balm, aspirin, band-aids, cream for sore muscles (e.g. deep heat), Imodium or similar tablets for mild cases of diarrhea, any extra prescription drugs you may be taking.
- Passport (with photocopies).
- Travel insurance (with photocopies).
- Airline tickets (with photocopies).
- Any entry visas or vaccination certificates required.
- Credit and/or debit card and/or cash (MasterCard and Visa are the most commonly used; American Express and Maestro cards are difficult to use in Morocco.)
- This document, printed.
In order to protect against any unforeseen circumstances, it is advisable to purchase adequate insurance before your date of departure. Coverage should include baggage damage or loss, flight delays or cancellations, etc. We recommend “World Nomads” for your Travel Insurance.
Tour Images: These pictures maybe will give a good image of your trip.
FREE! If you cancel at least 3 days in advance of most activities, you will receive a complete refund if you paid all the price.
Tourism Transport in Morocco - Our Cars
It's our goal to make memories that last a lifetime when you visit Morocco. That is we only offer the best at our disposal.
Our vehicles are fully-equipped for your comfort and adventure. Air conditioned and comfortable, these rugged vehicles are built for the road. Our cars have 6 seats. They're clean. The fleet includes the Toyota Prado TX, Toyota Prado VX, and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport.
Our drivers are connoisseurs of their regions. No one knows Morocco better than them. When they bring you on your journey, it will feel like travelling with a trusted friend.
For groups ranging from 7 to 17 in size, we offer minibusses and minivans such as the Hyundai H-1 Minivan, Mercedes Minibus's, and the Mercedes Vito.
Feel free to travel with our guide by your own vehicle, if you have one. Or use our 4-wheeled-drive. The choice is always yours.
Toyota Prado TX (4x4)
- Capacity: 6 Seater;
- Fuel type: Diesel fuel;
- Air-conditioned car;
- Manual / Automatic.
Toyota Prado VX (4x4)
- Capacity: 6 Seater
- Fuel type: Diesel fuel
- Air-conditioned car;
- Capacity: 7/8 Seater;
- Fuel type: Diesel fuel;
- Air-conditioned car;
- Manual / Automatic.