Best 12 Days Tour from Casablanca - Grand Morocco Tour
Below here is the program itinerary of Morocco 12 days tour from Casablanca to Marrakech, and all the information, and the policies that you have to know before booking with us.
Why BOOK this Morocco 12 Days Tour from Casablanca?
With this Morocco itinerary 12 days tour from Casablanca to Marrakech, you are going to immerse in an exotic experience combining North and South Moroccan sights, and it allows you to live a real desert experience. This 12 days tour from Casablanca will take you to enjoy the best of Morocco, and watch the rich culture, architecture, traditions, and landscapes of this amazing country.
- Daily departure is available.
- Imperial cities of Rabat, Meknes, Fez and Marrakech.
- Explore Casablanca including Hassan II mosque and Quartier Habous.
- The Atlas Mountains magnificent scenery.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Benhaddou Kasbah.
- Take a stroll through the breathtaking Dades gorges.
- Camel riding in the Merzouga desert.
- Spending a night in the desert camp under the stars.
- A breathtaking view of the sunset and sunrise over the dunes.
- Sahara Desert - Sleep under the stars against a backdrop of towering sand dunes.
- Todra Gorge - Walk in Morocco's Grand Canyon through spectacular rock formations.
- Drive through the palm groves of Ziz valley.
- Thrilling descent - Enjoy a scenic descent from the stunning High Atlas mountain pass of Tizi N'Tichka.
- Local drums music around the campfire.
- Drive through the palm groves of Draa Valley.
- The tour is available with an English or Spanish-speaking guide.
- Fes - Explore the vibrant souks and exhilarating atmosphere of this imperial city.
- Fez medina guided tour including artisans' quarter and Fes tannery.
- The Atlas Mountains - Beautiful mountain scenery in the highest mountain range in North Africa.
- Marrakech - Discover Morocco's vibrant Red City, with its atmospheric medina and lively Djemma El-Fna Square.
- Volubilis - Witness the glory of the Roman Empire and enjoy the beautiful mosaic in the ruined mansions.
- Ouarzazate - The Hollywood of Morocco, explore the Atlas Cinema Studio: World's largest film studio, where visitors tour the decaying sets that litter the harsh desert environment.
- Relax in the charming fishing port of Essaouira.
- The tour is at an affordable price and has great quality services.
12 Days Morocco Tour from Casablanca
How you will spend these 12 days Morocco Itinerary?
Days In Morocco company placed at your disposal this simple suggestion of this tour itinerary to give you the idea about how you will spend your 12 days Morocco itinerary, a day-by-day plan to guide your journey. This tour itinerary can be changed to suit your dream tour, and it will be customized to fit your needs.
Overview: of 12 Days Tour from Casablanca
Join our 12 days tour from Casablanca is one of the long tours in Morocco, you are going to enjoy a rich history as well as witness fascinating Moroccan art and culture, this Sahara desert tour includes also beautiful landscapes and wonderful cities and places such as the mosque of Hassan II, the oldest Roman site of Volubilis, the old Medina of Fes, Ait Benhaddou kasbah, the old Medina of Marrakech, there is also Meknes city, Rabat, Azrou, Midelt, and Rissani, you will travel through the middle Atlas via Ifrane, Ziz valley to visit Merzouga Sahara desert.
In Merzouga, you will enjoy the experience of camel trekking over Erg Chebbi sand dunes, the wonderful views of the sunset and sunrise. By leaving Merzouga you are going to pass through Todra gorges, Dades gorges, Roses valley, and the High Atlas Mountains. There are more views and places are included in the program. Our Morocco itinerary 12 days tour from Casablanca is available with a local English-speaking driver and guide. There are many stops in the itinerary to document your trip by taking pictures of the splendid panoramic nature sceneries and in every interesting spot.
Tour Itinerary: A day-by-day plan to guide your journey.
Explore the tour itinerary of this Morocco 12 days tour from Casablanca, and feel free to contact us for any questions or clarification anytime. These 12 days Morocco itinerary is flexible we can make it suits your fit.
- Day 1: Arrival at Casablanca airport - Transfer to your accommodation
On the first day of 12 days tour from Casablanca, after you arrive at Casablanca airport, you will meet a driver/guide from our team, the one who accompanies you on your whole trip, he is going then escort you to your accommodation in Casablanca (depending on the arrival time). If you arrived in the morning you will have the opportunity to explore Casablanca city, to visit the main attractions in this imperial city, the first place you will visit is the mosque of Hassan II, and then visit other sites. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.Driving distance Approximately 20 kilometersEstimated driving duration 00 hr 35 min (without traffic)Accommodation Overnight stay in Casablanca.Meals Breakfast
- Day 2: Casablanca to Rabat
Today after breakfast at your accommodation, we start our 12 days grand Morocco tour from Casablanca with a short tour of Casablanca city. Later on, you will leave Casablanca to head to Rabat city the capital of Morocco. We will stop for a break lunch then have a sightseeing tour to visit the administrative capital of Morocco, "Royal Palace", the "Mausoleum of Mohammed V" and "the Tower of Hassan II", the minaret of incomplete mosque initiated by The Almohad ruler, and Yacoub Al-Mansour. Overnight at hotel or riad in Rabat.Driving distance Approximately 86.9 kilometersEstimated driving duration 1 hr 05 min (without traffic)Accommodation Overnight stay in Rabat.Meals Breakfast
- Day 3: Rabat - Volubilis - Meknes - Fes
After breakfast at your accommodation in Rabat, the journey starts toward Fes by leaving Rabat. The itinerary of today goes through Meknes. On your way, you will visit Volubilis, which is the Oldest Roman post south of Morocco, where you can witness the glory of the Roman Empire and enjoy the beautiful mosaic in the ruined mansions. Then we visit Meknes city, we'll take a stroll in its El Hedim square and Medina. We'll be sightseeing all the interesting places in the city including Mausoleum Moulay Ismail, Sahrij Souani, and Bab El Mansour which is the biggest gate in Morocco, lunch will be in Meknes. Finally, we'll drive to Fes city, then enjoy your evening. Dinner and Overnight will be in Fes.Driving distance Approximately 274 kilometersEstimated driving duration 3 hr 45 min (without traffic)Accommodation Overnight stay in Fes.Meals Breakfast
- Day 4: Full-day trip to explore the city of Fes
After finishing your breakfast, you will start exploring the oldest city in Morocco Fes with a local guide, walking in its alleys and small streets. Then, we'll visit the "Royal Palace gate", "the Jewish quarter", and the first "Mellah" which was built in Morocco during the 14th century. We will ensure that you visit all sites of cultural and historical interest including the famous "Al-Qarawiyyin University", which is considered the oldest one in the world, "the Tanneries", and "Mausoleum of Moulay Idriss". Lunch will be at a typical Moroccan restaurant in the old Medina. Your full-day trip of Fes includes a short visit to the famous ceramic factory, and then you can enjoy a wonderful panoramic view over the whole Medina of Fes. Dinner and overnight in the riad or hotel.Driving distance Approximately 25 kilometersEstimated driving duration 00 hr 35 min (without traffic)Accommodation Overnight stay in Fes.Meals Breakfast
- Day 5: Fes - Ifrane - Azrou - Midelt - Ziz Valley - Merzouga
The program itinerary of today will start in the morning by leaving Fes to Merzouga, you will travel via the Middle Atlas Mountains through Ifrane "Moroccan Switzerland" and Azrou. In Azrou you will have a short stop at the cedar forest the largest woodland in Morocco where you will see Barbary apes. Then, we drive further south crossing by several towns, alongside the way, you will have the opportunity to see the nomads lifestyle who are living in tents, also see the volcanic rocks. Our next stop will be in Midelt where you will enjoy your lunch. Later on, we continue our journey by crossing the pass of Tizi N'Talghomt (1907 meters in altitude) while enjoying the panoramic views. You will also cross the valley of Ziz and the tunnel of Zaabel. Near to Errachidia, you will see the Dam of Al-Hassan Addakhil which has turquoise blue water. Continue our trip to Erfoud, you will have a stop for a panoramic view of the Aoufous palm grove along Ziz River. After we arrive at Erfoud, we continue our journey to reach the Sahara desert. Dinner and overnight in the hotel or riad in Merzouga.Driving distance Approximately 463 kilometersEstimated driving duration 7 hr 32 min (without traffic)Accommodation Overnight stay in Merzouga.Meals Breakfast Dinner
- Day 6: Merzouga - Sahara Desert sightseeing - Camel ride - Desert camp
Today is devoted to exploring the sand dunes of Erg Chebbi and the villages surrounded. After breakfast, at your accommodation, you will start an explorative journey of the area, by visiting the nomads in their Berber tents and learning about the desert life, afterward you'll visit the Gnaoua people, where you will have the opportunity to listen to their music and learn about their culture and lifestyle. Depending on what time of year you visit, you may have a visit to the lake of Merzouga and its bird population such as the “Flamingos”. In the afternoon, we will head to the desert camp by riding camels, to discover the mysterious sand-sea of the Erg Chebbi. You will enjoy the beauty of the Sahara desert and the sunset over the golden dunes. After the sunset view, you will ride camels back to your desert camp where you will spend the night under a starry sky. After a delicious dinner, time to listen to Berber music played by local nomads under stars, and if you love dancing you can dance on the tones of barbarian music.Driving distance Approximately 86 kilometersEstimated driving duration 01 hr 09 min (without traffic)Accommodation Overnight stay in Merzouga.Meals Breakfast Dinner
- Day 7: Merzouga - Todra Gorges - Dades Gorges - Kalaat M'Gouna - Ouarzazate
Before returning to your accommodation in Merzouga, you'll wake up early to witness the beautiful sunrise over the amazing sand dunes of Erg Chebbi, and cast various shadows and colors over the sea of sand dunes. You will trek back to your desert camp where you can have a hot shower and enjoy your breakfast, then get ready for the new journey. We will travel to Ouarzazate through Todra Gorges, Dades Gorges, Kalaat M'Gouna, and Skoura. You'll have a short time to explore Todra gorges and hike on foot via this amazing place while enjoying the views of high rock walls. We continue to Boumalne Dades where you'll enjoy your lunch, and explore the best of Dades valley. Later on, continue our tour towards Kalaat M'Gouna (Valley of the Roses), the valley of one thousand Kasbahs, and the Skoura palm grove. Finally, you will arrive in Ouarzazate city, you'll enjoy the view of Taourirt Kasbah that was built by the Glaoui dynasty. You'll have dinner and the night at the riad or hotel in Ouarzazate.Driving distance Approximately 373 kilometersEstimated driving duration 5 hr 26 min (without traffic)Accommodation Overnight stay in Ouarzazate.Meals Breakfast Dinner
- Day 8: Ouarzazate - Ait Benhaddou - Telouet Kasbah - Marrakech
Today, after your breakfast, then get ready for the new journey, the itinerary of today includes visiting the Atlas films Studios before we head to Ait Benhaddou village, a UNESCO World Heritage Site where you will visit the exotic Kasbah named after it. This Kasbah is located on a hill over the fertile Ounila River, and it becomes famous due to its role in hosting numerous films such as "The Man Who Would Be King", "Jewel of the Nile", "The Message", "Lawrence Of Arabia", "The Mummy", and "Gladiator". Later on, we continue our tour in an off-road drive to Telouet. You will have a break time for lunch then visit the incredible Kasbah of Telouet. Afterward, we continue across the Tizi N'Tichka pass (2260 meters in altitude). We will stop over the way to take some pictures and enjoy the panoramic views of the High Atlas Mountains along with Berber villages located alongside the road, then we arrive in Marrakech. The night will be in the riad or hotel in Marrakech.Driving distance Approximately 205 kilometersEstimated driving duration 3 hr 58 min (without traffic)Accommodation Overnight stay in Marrakech.Meals Breakfast
- Day 9: Exploring Marrakech - Full-day trip to visit Marrakech city
Today is dedicated to visiting Marrakech's important sightseeing and monuments, after breakfast at your accommodation, you will explore Marrakech which is considered ”the red city of Morocco”. We will ensure that you see the most important sites of historical and cultural interest, including "the Majorelle Gardens", " the Menara", "the Koutoubia Tower", "the Saadian Tombs", and "the Bahia Palace". In Marrakech, you'll also have the opportunity to visit the square of Jamma El-Fna. In this large square, visitors see attend dancers, storytellers, jugglers, artisans, and snake charmers perform to entertain. After lunch at a restaurant near the square, you will walk through the souks and see hundreds of handicrafts. In the afternoon, you will have some free time to wander by yourself via the other parts of the city. Dinner and overnight at the riad or hotel in Marrakech.Driving distance Approximately 25 kilometersEstimated driving duration 00 hr 37 min (without traffic)Accommodation Overnight stay in Marrakech.Meals Breakfast
- Day 10: Marrakech to Essaouira: Day trip to Essaouira
Today in the morning, after breakfast at your accommodation, we will leave Marrakech and head towards Essaouira, the old Portuguese city. You may visit the factory of Argan which is run by women and get to know about the process of making Argan oil. You will discover the port of the Coastal tourist town of Essaouira, and enjoy a fresh seafood lunch in the Medina. In the afternoon, you will have leisure time and personal exploration, you can swim and relax on the beach, then enjoy your evening meal and spend the night in a riad or hotel in Essaouira.Driving distance Approximately 191 kilometersEstimated driving duration 2 hr 48 min (without traffic)Accommodation Overnight stay in Essaouira.Meals Breakfast
- Day 11: Essaouira - Oualidia - El Jadida - Casablanca
Today we will leave Essaouira behind and head towards Casablanca “the commercial center of Morocco” through the coastal road while admiring the beautiful views. Crossing via Safi then drives to Oualidia where you will enjoy delicious seafood in this wonderful place. After enjoying the break lunch, we will continue to Casablanca city passing through El Jadida (was known as Mazagan); this old Medina was established in 1513 by the Portuguese. In the early evening, we reach Casablanca. The dinner and overnight will be at a hotel or riad in Casablanca.Driving distance Approximately 375 kilometersEstimated driving duration 5 hr 45 min (without traffic)Accommodation Overnight stay in Casablanca.Meals Breakfast
- Day 12: Casablanca - Transfer to the Airport
On the last day of our Morocco 12 days tour from Casablanca to Marrakech, the driver is going to transfer you to the Airport depending on your flight departure time. End of our services: 12 days tour from Casablanca.
We hope that you enjoyed our company.Driving distance Approximately 34.9 kilometersEstimated driving duration 00 hr 33 min (without traffic)Meals Breakfast
Journey times and distances are estimates and are based on the direct route between the start location and end location for each day of the itinerary, where applicable. They do not include detours or stops for sightseeing.
Tour Map: Here's a map of your travel route.
What's Included: Don't worry, we've got this covered.
- Pick up and drop off (at your accommodation, airport, or any other place);
- Tour Commentary;
- Transport by private vehicle with A/C;
- Experienced English - Spanish - French speaking guide/driver;
- Car Fuel;
- Car Insurance;
- Camel ride in Sahara desert (Camel per person);
- Overnight stay at desert camp (Luxury or Standard);
- 10 nights accommodation at hotel/riad;
- Dinner in: Merzouga and Ouarzazate;
- Turbans for your desert experience;
- Sandboarding in desert dunes;
- Daily breakfast during the whole trip;
- Confirmation at time of booking;
- Plus many surprises stops on the way.
Prices Not Included
- Flights to/from Morocco;
- Meals, drinks & entrance fees;
- Personal travel insurance;
- Tips & Personal expenses.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase);
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required;
- Children's must be accompanied by an adult.
What to take on your Morocco Tour?
We strongly recommend using TSA-approved luggage locks on your bags and hand carry valuables on the plane.
Many of our trips require us to move our base several times, so we recommend that you pack as lightly as possible. There will not always be someone available to help you carry your bags so you should only bring as much as you can carry on your own.
We suggest that you bring the following items:Clothing & Equipment
- Season-specific casual clothes (men and women should always dress modestly out of respect for the culture they are visiting- no tank tops, low cut tops, or short shorts. It is not necessary to wear a headscarf.)
- Hiking clothes and shoes (NOTE: They can get quite dirty/dusty).
- Bathing suit.
- A pair of comfortable walking shoes.
- A light jacket/windbreaker (NOTE: It can be very windy in Essaouira).
- A warm jacket (NOTE: It can be quite cold in the High Atlas Mountains from November to March. Please pack appropriately for cold, winter evenings.).
- Power adaptor for 220v, 50 Hz (outlets are two-prong rounded).
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, and hat.
- First-aid kit with lip balm, aspirin, band-aids, cream for sore muscles (e.g. deep heat), Imodium or similar tablets for mild cases of diarrhea, any extra prescription drugs you may be taking.
- Passport (with photocopies).
- Travel insurance (with photocopies).
- Airline tickets (with photocopies).
- Any entry visas or vaccination certificates required.
- Credit and/or debit card and/or cash (MasterCard and Visa are the most commonly used; American Express and Maestro cards are difficult to use in Morocco.)
- This document, printed.
In order to protect against any unforeseen circumstances, it is advisable to purchase adequate insurance before your date of departure. Coverage should include baggage damage or loss, flight delays or cancellations, etc. We recommend “World Nomads” for your Travel Insurance.
Tour Images: These pictures maybe will give a good image of your trip.
FREE! If you cancel at least 3 days in advance of most activities, you will receive a complete refund if you paid all the price.
Tourism Transport in Morocco - Our Cars
It's our goal to make memories that last a lifetime when you visit Morocco. That is we only offer the best at our disposal.
Our vehicles are fully-equipped for your comfort and adventure. Air conditioned and comfortable, these rugged vehicles are built for the road. Our cars have 6 seats. They're clean. The fleet includes the Toyota Prado TX, Toyota Prado VX, and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport.
Our drivers are connoisseurs of their regions. No one knows Morocco better than them. When they bring you on your journey, it will feel like travelling with a trusted friend.
For groups ranging from 7 to 17 in size, we offer minibusses and minivans such as the Hyundai H-1 Minivan, Mercedes Minibus's, and the Mercedes Vito.
Feel free to travel with our guide by your own vehicle, if you have one. Or use our 4-wheeled-drive. The choice is always yours.
Toyota Prado TX (4x4)
- Capacity: 6 Seater;
- Fuel type: Diesel fuel;
- Air-conditioned car;
- Manual / Automatic.
Toyota Prado VX (4x4)
- Capacity: 6 Seater
- Fuel type: Diesel fuel
- Air-conditioned car;
- Capacity: 7/8 Seater;
- Fuel type: Diesel fuel;
- Air-conditioned car;
- Manual / Automatic.