15 days Morocco tour from Casablanca to Marrakech
Below here is the program itinerary of 15 days tour from Casablanca to Marrakech, and all the information, the policies that you have to know before booking with us.
Why BOOK this 15 days Morocco tour from Casablanca to Marrakech?
On this extensive 15 days Morocco tour that departs from Casablanca to Marrakech, you will experience the hospitality of the Moroccan people. This tour itinerary is suited to travelers interested in a comprehensive yet relaxed cross-country road trip through Morocco from North to South, which takes you to the most attractive parts of the country, including the Imperial Cities, Sahara Desert.
- Daily departure is available.
- Imperial cities of Rabat, Meknes, Fez and Marrakech.
- The Atlas Mountains magnificent scenery.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah.
- Take a stroll through the breathtaking Dades gorges.
- Camel riding in the Merzouga desert.
- Spending a night in the desert camp under the stars.
- A breathtaking view of the sunset and sunrise over the dunes.
- Sahara Desert - Sleep under the stars against a backdrop of towering sand dunes.
- Todra Gorge - Walk in Morocco's Grand Canyon through spectacular rock formations.
- Drive through the palm groves of Ziz valley.
- Thrilling descent - Enjoy a scenic descent from the stunning High Atlas mountain pass of Tizi N'Tichka.
- Marrakech - Discover Morocco's vibrant Red City, with its atmospheric medina and lively Djemma El-Fna Square.
- A full day exploring the gorgeous town of Chefchaouen, and discovering its mountainous terrain.
- Local drums music around the campfire.
- Drive through the palm groves of Skoura.
- The tour is available with an English or Spanish-speaking guide.
- Fes - Explore the vibrant souks and exhilarating atmosphere of this imperial city.
- Fez medina guided tour including artisans' quarter and Fes tannery.
- Explore Casablanca including Hassan II mosque and Quartier Habous.
- The Atlas Mountains - Beautiful mountain scenery in the highest mountain range in North Africa.
- Volubilis - Witness the glory of the Roman Empire and enjoy the beautiful mosaic in the ruined mansions.
- Ouarzazate - The Hollywood of Morocco, explore the Atlas Cinema Studio: World's largest film studio, where visitors tour the decaying sets that litter the harsh desert environment.
- Taroudant - explore its ramparts and walk through its small alleys of the Medina that has a Berber and Arab souk.
- Coastal towns - Relax by the rugged beach of Agadir and soak up the atmosphere of Essaouira.
- Relax in the charming fishing port of Essaouira.
- The tour is at an affordable price and has great quality services.
Best 15 days tour from Casablanca to Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
How you will spend these 15 days in Morocco?
Days In Morocco company placed at your disposal this simple suggestion of this tour itinerary to give you the idea about how you will spend your 15 days Morocco tour from Casablanca, a day-by-day plan to guide your journey. This tour itinerary can be changed to suit your dream tour, and it will be customized to fit your needs.
Overview: of 15 Days Tour from Casablanca to Marrakech
This Morocco tour of 15 days from Casablanca to Marrakech via Merzouga desert is designed to spend 14 nights in Morocco with peace of mind. With this 15 days Morocco tour from Casablanca, you will not miss out on any of the key sights like the Imperial Cities of Marrakech, Casablanca, Fes, Rabat, and Meknes, the dunes of the Sahara desert, old ruins over the country. In this short overview, we will give you an idea about your 15 days tour itinerary from casablanca to Marrakech.
The itinerary starts from Casablanca going to visit the blue city of Chefchaouen through Rabat the capital of Morocco, you will have a full day to explore the blue city. By leaving Chefchaouen along the way to Fes you will visit Volubilis, which is the Oldest Roman post south of Morocco.
Then cross Meknes city, you'll take a stroll in its El Hedim square and Medina. We'll be sightseeing all the interesting places in the city including Mausoleum Moulay Ismail, Sahrij Souani, and Bab El Mansour which is the biggest gate in Morocco. In Fes, you will have a full-day to roam in the main attractions.
You will travel through the middle Atlas via Ifrane, Ziz valley to visit the Sahara desert of Merzouga. In Merzouga, you will enjoy the experience of camel trekking over Erg Chebbi sand dunes, the wonderful views of the sunset and sunrise.
By leaving Merzouga you are going to pass through Todra gorges, Dades gorges, and Roses valley. Then from Ouarzazate, you will reach the Atlantic Ocean, then enjoy a few days of rest and relax in Agadir and Essaouira. The end of the tour will be in Marrakech or Casablanca.
Tour Itinerary: A day-by-day plan to guide your journey.
- Day 1: Arrival to Casablanca airport - Transfer to your accommodation
After your arrival at Casablanca, the driver will pick you up and transfer you to your accommodation. Today you will visit the city (depending on the arrival time), including the Hassan II, one of the largest mosques in the world, La Corniche, and Quartier Habous, then we'll stay in the Hotel or Riad for dinner and overnight.Driving distance Approximately 31.9 kilometersEstimated driving duration 00 hr 36 min (without stops)Accommodation Overnight stay in Casablanca.Meals Breakfast
- Day 2: Casablanca - Rabat - Chefchaouen
Today, after breakfast at your accommodation in Casablanca, we'll drive towards Chefchaouen. The itinerary of today will take you to visit some interesting sites in Rabat such as "Royal Palace", "the Hassan Tower", "Oudaya Kasbah", and "the Mausoleum of Mohamed V". Also, you'll visit the main places on your road. Then, we continue our journey to Chefchaouen blue city. Overnight at Riad or Hotel in Chefchaouen.Driving distance Approximately 340 kilometersEstimated driving duration 4 hr 56 min (without stops)Accommodation Overnight stay in Chefchaouen.Meals Breakfast
- Day 3: Full day to explore the blue city Chefchaouen
Today is dedicated to visiting Chefchaouen's important sightseeing. After your breakfast at your accommodation, you can explore the gorgeous town of Chefchaouen, the most famous touristic attractions in Morocco. Chefchaouen's most striking feature is the blue paint that is coloring the walls of the Medina in different shapes of blue. Once you've entered the Medina of Chefchaouen you should start climbing to "Ras El Maa Waterfall" which is a very famous water source on the top of a mountain, from which you can see most of the city and discover its mountainous terrain.
On your way to the top, you'll come across the following monuments and symbolic buildings like Place "Outa El Hamam" which is a square surrounded by cafes and restaurants, a peaceful place to relax. In the square, you'll see the "Kasbah" which dates back to the 18th century, a heavily restored walled fortress that now has a lovely garden on Chefchaouen. However, your tour is incomplete if you don't visit the "Grand Spanish Mosque", which was built in the 15th century. Overnight stay in Chefchaouen.Driving distance NoneEstimated driving duration NoneAccommodation Overnight stay in Chefchaouen.Meals Breakfast
- Day 4: Chefchaouen - Volubilis - Meknes - Fes
Today after breakfast, we will leave Chefchaouen and head to imperial city Fes. Today the itinerary goes through Ouazzane. Along the way, we'll visit Volubilis the old Roman ruins post south of Morocco, where you can witness the glory of the Roman Empire and enjoy the beautiful mosaic in the ruined mansions.
Afterward, we stop in Meknes where we'll visit the "Moulay Ismail Mausoleum", "Sahrij Souani", and "Bab El Mansour" which is the biggest gate in Morocco. In Meknes, you'll also have the opportunity to visit "the square of El Hedim", lunch will be in a restaurant near the square. Then continue our way to Fes where we stay in a Hotel or Riad for the night.Driving distance Approximately 261 kilometersEstimated driving duration 4 hr 22 min (without stops)Accommodation Overnight stay in Fes.Meals Breakfast
- Day 5: Full-day trip to explore the city of Fes
We start our day with a guided tour of the Medina which is one of the largest in the world walled Medina. We will explore the narrow streets with fresh fruit, spices, carpets Berbers, and many other arts. We will visit the mosques including the Mosque Quaraouiyine (founded in 859 by Fatima The Fihri) and the Andalusian Mosque.
Then we will visit the sources including the Nejjarine Fountain, madrassas (Koranic schools), Batha (Museum of the Palace of Fine Arts) and also the tanneries, souks including Souk Attarine Bab Boujloud with its ceramics blue and green. We will also visit the door of Royal Palace. Your full-day trip in Fes includes a short visit to the famous ceramic factory, and then you can enjoy a wonderful panoramic view over the whole Medina of Fes. Overnight in Fes Medina, at Riad or Hotel.Driving distance Approximately 20.8 kilometersEstimated driving duration 00 hr 35 min (without stops)Accommodation Overnight stay in Fes.Meals Breakfast
- Day 6: Fes - Ifrane - Azrou - Midelt - Erfoud - Merzouga Desert
Today we leave Fes behind and drive through Ifrane (winter ski resort built by the French in 1930 to resemble a Swiss people), then we travel via the Middle Atlas Mountains and a large part of the morning, we will enjoy the beautiful forests, irregular and rocky, Berber villages crossed the Atlas Mountains.
Then we will have a stop for lunch in the village of Midelt famous for its fossils. Our itinerary will continue to cross Tizi N'Taghamt and along the magnificent Ziz valley then you'll have a stop for a panoramic view of Ziz valley. Later on, we continue the journey to the desert of Merzouga. Overnight in Hotel or Riad in Merzouga.Driving distance Approximately 463 kilometersEstimated driving duration 7 hr 26 min (without stops)Accommodation Overnight stay in Merzouga.Meals Breakfast Dinner
- Day 7: Merzouga - Sahara Desert sightseeing - Camel ride - Desert camp
Today is devoted to exploring the sand dunes of Erg Chebbi and the village surrounded. After breakfast, at your accommodation, the journey starts by visiting the nomads that still live-in Berber tents in the middle of the Sahara desert; see how they are living and drink a cup of tea with them. Afterward, we'll visit the small village of Khamilia where the Gnaoua people, you'll have firsthand experience with their music and lifestyle. The lunch will be with these black peoples.
Later on, we go back to Merzouga, where we'll leave the car, and take the experience of camel trekking over the high sand dunes of the Erg Chebbi desert. You'll see the beautiful view of the sunset on top of a high dune, then we'll back to your desert camp where you are going to spend your night. After a delicious dinner, time to listen to Berber music played by local nomads under stars, and if you love dancing you can dance on the tones of barbarian music.Driving distance Approximately 86 kilometersEstimated driving duration 01 hr 09 min (without stops)Accommodation Overnight stay in Merzouga.Meals Breakfast Dinner
- Day 8: Merzouga Desert - Rissani - Todra Gorges - Dades Gorges
After breakfast at your accommodation. We'll leave the immense desert and travel towards the city of Rissani, once a major stopping place for the Saharan-caravans route; if it coincides with the day markets which take place on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays we will have an opportunity to visit the souk - the largest one in the region. We will have a stop in Erfoud (fossil town).
Then we continue our journey to Dades valley passing through villages such as Jorf, Tinjdad, Ait Aissa Ou Brahim to arrive later at Todra valley which is a green one surrounded by mud villages and mountains. Driving around 30 min we get to Todra gorges: a narrow vertical passage with vertical cliffs 300m high rising dramatically on each side, they are a popular destination for climbing lovers.
Lunch in a restaurant overlooking the valley. After lunch, we'll continue our day by heading to Dades Valley, where you'll see the majestic sand castles and the amazing rock formations known as "monkey toes", as well as beautiful mud kasbahs. Overnight in a hotel or riad overlooking the valley.Driving distance Approximately 271 kilometersEstimated driving duration 4 hr 14 min (without stops)Accommodation Overnight stay in Dades Valley.Meals Breakfast Dinner
- Day 9: Dades Gorges - Boutaghrar - Kalaat M'Gouna - Skoura - Ouarzazate
Today, we'll leave Dades Valley to Ouarzazate via Boutaghrar, Roses Valley, and Skoura. We start our journey by taking off-road to Boutaghrar, the path will lead us to nomads that live in caves. Then we continue the tour to Kalaat M'Gouna (Roses Town). A festival is held every May here. Then, We take the road of a thousand kasbahs to Skoura which is home to the most beautiful kasbahs in Morocco, we visit the 17th century Kasbah of Amridil. Then it's time to enjoy your lunch in the town. Then we start driving in the oases of Skoura towards Ouarzazate. Overnight in Ouarzazate at hotel or riad.Driving distance Approximately 146 kilometersEstimated driving duration 2 hr 55 min (without stops)Accommodation Overnight stay in Ouarzazate.Meals Breakfast Dinner
- Day 10: Ouarzazate - Ait Benhaddou Kasbah - Taroudant
After breakfast at your accommodation, we will visit the Cinema Studios of Ouarzazate (Hollywood of Africa). Then we head towards the famous Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou which is Declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site in 1987. This Kasbah is a backdrop for so many international films including "Gladiator, "Lawrence Of Arabia", "Games Of Thrones", "The Jewel Of The Nile", "The Mummy"... etc! We will visit this unique kasbah. Afterward, we continue our journey enjoying the scenic beauty of the Atlas Mountains, and pass through the small Berber town of Taznakht where we'll stop for lunch. Then set off to Taliouine. In the afternoon, we'll get to Taroudant known locally as "the grandmother of Marrakesh". You will explore its ramparts and walk through its small alleys of the Medina that has a Berber and Arab souk, unlike other Moroccan cities. Overnight in a riad or hotel in Taroudant.Driving distance Approximately 294 kilometersEstimated driving duration 4 hr 21 min (without stops)Accommodation Overnight stay in Taroudant.Meals Breakfast
- Day 11: Taroudant - Agadir - Essaouira
Today, after your breakfast, we will leave Taroudant and travel for Essaouira via Agadir. Agadir city is famous for its beaches, the comforts of modern life, and for the practice of surf, and has been a popular destination for tourists for so many years. The lunch will be in Agadir. After lunch, we will have a walk along the promenade before we continue our journey to Essaouira through the coast road that offers beautiful scenery. The area is famous for argan, we can see herds of goats climbing the trees looking for argan nuts and leaves. After several stops along the coast, we will arrive in Essaouira known as "Jewel of the Atlantic". Overnight in a riad or hotel in Essaouira.Driving distance Approximately 258 kilometersEstimated driving duration 4 hr 16 min (without stops)Accommodation Overnight stay in Essaouira.Meals Breakfast
- Day 12: Full-day trip in Essaouira
Today we are going to spend the whole day exploring this lovely small town. Essaouira is a former Portuguese city (called Mogador). It was fortified by a French architect Vauban follower. We will start our explorative day by visiting the ramparts called Skalla fortress. Then walk inside the narrow alleys of the Medina - UNESCO World Heritage Site - with beautiful arts and crafts including objects carved of local Thuya wood. We will enjoy the break lunch at the port of Essaouira (fresh fish must be eaten there). Essaouira has a very favorable microclimate that ensures a mild in winter and cool in summer. Essaouira is also known as the "City of the wind", it attracts surfers from different parts of the world. Essaouira was occupied by Romans, Phoenicians, and Portuguese. So, there is a big influence noticed in its architecture. It is a small town with a lot of history. There is an annual festival of "Gnaoua music" where many musicians from Africa and the world come to perform. It takes place in the second week of June. In the afternoon, you'll have free time. Overnight in a riad or hotel in Essaouira.Driving distance Approximately 20.4 kilometersEstimated driving duration 00 hr 25 min (without stops)Accommodation Overnight stay in Essaouira.Meals Breakfast
- Day 13: Essaouira - Marrakech
In the morning we'll leave Essaouira and head towards Marrakech (the pearl of the South), on the way and since this is the region of Argan trees, we may see many goats climbing trees to eat Argan nuts and leaves. We may also visit a Women's Cooperative of Argan oil where you will learn about the benefits and applications of the oil, from culinary and cosmetics to medicines. We will get Marrakech in the early afternoon. Then, you will have free time to relax at your accommodation or to explore the busy Jamaa El-Fna Square, where you will be surprised by the dancers, and snake charmers. Afterward, you'll spend the night in local accommodation (riad or hotel) near Jamaa El-Fna Square.Driving distance Approximately 185 kilometersEstimated driving duration 2 hr 46 min (without stops)Accommodation Overnight stay in Marrakech.Meals Breakfast
- Day 14: Marrakesh Sightseeing - Full-day trip in Marrakech
After finishing your breakfast, we will have a guided tour of Marrakech. we will visit the Menara gardens, the minaret of Koutoubia, the Tombs of Saadian, arts and crafts, the museum of Dar Si Said (best Berber), and the Bahia Palace. Our break lunch will be in a local restaurant near the main square, and after that, we'll walk via the colorful souks of the medina. Overnight and dinner in a local hotel or riad.Driving distance Approximately 26.2 kilometersEstimated driving duration 00 hr 40 min (without stops)Accommodation Overnight stay in Marrakech.Meals Breakfast
- Day 15: Marrakech or Casablanca - Transfer to the Airport
Today is the last day of our 15 days tour from Casablanca our driver will transfer you to the airport of Marrakech or in Casablanca. End of our services of 15 days tour from Casablanca to Marrakech via Merzouga desert.
We hope that you enjoyed our company.Driving distance Transfer to the AirportEstimated driving duration Transfer to the AirportMeals Breakfast
Journey times and distances are estimates and are based on the direct route between the start location and end location for each day of the itinerary, where applicable. They do not include detours or stops for sightseeing.
Tour Map: Here's a map of your travel route.
What's Included: Don't worry, we've got this covered.
- Pick you up from the airport to your accommodation;
- Pick you up from your accommodation;
- Drop you off at your accommodation;
- Tour Commentary;
- Transport by private vehicle with A/C;
- English speaking driver/guide;
- Car Fuel;
- Camel trek (Camel per person);
- 1 night stay at luxurious or standard desert camp (as your choice);
- 13 nights stay at Hotel or Riad;
- All dinners;
- Daily breakfast;
- Confirmation at time of booking;
- Plus many surprises stops on the way.
Prices Not Included
- Flights to/from Morocco;
- Meals, drinks & entrance fees;
- Personal travel insurance;
- Tips & Personal expenses.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase);
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required;
- Children's must be accompanied by an adult.
What to take on your Morocco Tour?
We strongly recommend using TSA-approved luggage locks on your bags and hand carry valuables on the plane.
Many of our trips require us to move our base several times, so we recommend that you pack as lightly as possible. There will not always be someone available to help you carry your bags so you should only bring as much as you can carry on your own.
We suggest that you bring the following items:Clothing & Equipment
- Season-specific casual clothes (men and women should always dress modestly out of respect for the culture they are visiting- no tank tops, low cut tops, or short shorts. It is not necessary to wear a headscarf.)
- Hiking clothes and shoes (NOTE: They can get quite dirty/dusty).
- Bathing suit.
- A pair of comfortable walking shoes.
- A light jacket/windbreaker (NOTE: It can be very windy in Essaouira).
- A warm jacket (NOTE: It can be quite cold in the High Atlas Mountains from November to March. Please pack appropriately for cold, winter evenings.).
- Power adaptor for 220v, 50 Hz (outlets are two-prong rounded).
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, and hat.
- First-aid kit with lip balm, aspirin, band-aids, cream for sore muscles (e.g. deep heat), Imodium or similar tablets for mild cases of diarrhea, any extra prescription drugs you may be taking.
- Passport (with photocopies).
- Travel insurance (with photocopies).
- Airline tickets (with photocopies).
- Any entry visas or vaccination certificates required.
- Credit and/or debit card and/or cash (MasterCard and Visa are the most commonly used; American Express and Maestro cards are difficult to use in Morocco.)
- This document, printed.
In order to protect against any unforeseen circumstances, it is advisable to purchase adequate insurance before your date of departure. Coverage should include baggage damage or loss, flight delays or cancellations, etc. We recommend “World Nomads” for your Travel Insurance.
Tour Images: These pictures maybe will give a good image of your trip.
FREE! If you cancel at least 3 days in advance of most activities, you will receive a complete refund if you paid all the price.
Tourism Transport in Morocco - Our Cars
It's our goal to make memories that last a lifetime when you visit Morocco. That is we only offer the best at our disposal.
Our vehicles are fully-equipped for your comfort and adventure. Air conditioned and comfortable, these rugged vehicles are built for the road. Our cars have 6 seats. They're clean. The fleet includes the Toyota Prado TX, Toyota Prado VX, and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport.
Our drivers are connoisseurs of their regions. No one knows Morocco better than them. When they bring you on your journey, it will feel like travelling with a trusted friend.
For groups ranging from 7 to 17 in size, we offer minibusses and minivans such as the Hyundai H-1 Minivan, Mercedes Minibus's, and the Mercedes Vito.
Feel free to travel with our guide by your own vehicle, if you have one. Or use our 4-wheeled-drive. The choice is always yours.
Toyota Prado TX (4x4)
- Capacity: 6 Seater;
- Fuel type: Diesel fuel;
- Air-conditioned car;
- Manual / Automatic.
Toyota Prado VX (4x4)
- Capacity: 6 Seater
- Fuel type: Diesel fuel
- Air-conditioned car;
- Capacity: 7/8 Seater;
- Fuel type: Diesel fuel;
- Air-conditioned car;
- Manual / Automatic.