4 days tour from Marrakech to Fes: Affordable desert tour
Below here is the program itinerary of 4 days tour from Marrakech to Fes, and all the information, the policies that you have to know before booking with us.
Why BOOK this 4-day desert tour from Marrakech to Fes?
This is a perfect tour for travelers who want to experience the sights and sounds of Morocco in a short time. The 4 days tour from Marrakech to Fes takes you on a desert trip from the High Atlas Mountains to the peaceful serenity of the Sahara desert and to the sensory highs of Fes. A wonderful trip to begin your love affair with Morocco.
- Daily departure is available.
- The Atlas Mountains magnificent scenery.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah.
- Take a stroll through the breathtaking Dades gorges.
- Camel riding in the Merzouga desert.
- Spending a night in the desert camp under the stars.
- A breathtaking view of the sunset and sunrise over the dunes.
- Sahara Desert - Sleep under the stars against a backdrop of towering sand dunes.
- Todra Gorge - Walk in Morocco's Grand Canyon through spectacular rock formations.
- Drive through the palm groves of Ziz valley.
- Local drums music around the campfire.
- Drive through the palm groves of Draa valley.
- The tour is available with an English or Spanish-speaking guide.
- Walk from a remote Berber community into the magnificent and inspiring High Atlas Mountains.
- The Atlas Mountains - Beautiful mountain scenery in the highest mountain range in North Africa.
- Marrakech - Discover Morocco's vibrant Red City, with its atmospheric medina and lively Djemma El-Fna Square.
- Take a short time in the Cedar forest of Azrou to see the Barbarian apes, and take pictures.
- The tour is at an affordable price and has great quality services.
Best 4 Days tour from Marrakech to Fes - Affordable desert tour
How you will spend this 4 days tour in Morocco?
Days In Morocco tour company is at your disposal. Here is our suggestion for the 4 days in Morocco. Enjoy a day-by-day plan to guide you on your journey. The tour itinerary can be changed to suit your dream tour, and it will be customized to fit your needs.
Overview: of 4 days desert tour Marrakech to Fes
For any traveler who loves to visit Morocco and have a short vacation, the 4-day desert tour from Marrakech to Fes is the best choice with a complete tour itinerary to explore Morocco and see the cities of Fes and Marrakech. The 4 days from Marrakech to Fes desert tour will allow you to enjoy the stunning Sahara desert and the Atlas Mountains. Enjoy a camel ride in the Erg Chebbi dunes with sweeping views of the sunset and sunrise.
This fantastic trip of 4 days/3 nights from Marrakesh to Fes via Merzouga will take you on an exciting journey through southern Morocco through the Atlas Mountains with its Berber villages, Kasbahs, gorges, canyon, palm groves, and the Sahara desert (Erg Chebbi dunes) with its oasis.
Tour Itinerary: A day-by-day plan to guide your journey.
- Day 1: Marrakech - Ait Benhaddou - Ouarzazate - Skoura - Roses Valley - Dades Valley
The early morning of the first day of your 4-day desert tour starts when we leave Marrakech and cross the Atlas mountains through the Tizi N'Tichka (altitude 2260 meters) to arrive at Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou. This is an old and fortified village with beautiful Kasbahs. It is the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ksar Ait Benhaddou and is a perfect synthesis of the earthen architecture of the pre-Saharan regions of Morocco. It has served as a natural scenery for many movie producers. You'll have lunch in Ait Benhaddou or Ouarzazate. After lunch, we will head to Dades through Ouarzazate, the Palm grove of Skoura, and Roses Valley, where we will spend the first night of your tour.Driving distance Approximately 331 kilometersEstimated driving duration 5 hr 45 min (without stops)Accommodation Overnight stay in Boumalne Dades.Meals Dinner
- Day 2: Dades Valley - Todra Gorge - Erfoud - Merzouga (Dunes of Erg Chebbi)
After breakfast we will head to visit Dades gorges, we take the route of 1000 kasbahs to drive around the colorful Berber villages of the Dades valley to reach Tinghir city and see its beautiful palm grove. We will continue to the Gorge of Todra, where we go over the canyons on a trek around 300 meters high, a preferred place for mountain climbers. Then we will head to Erg Chebbi dunes in the Merzouga Sahara desert. On our way, you will have time for lunch and overnight in the hotel in a peaceful setting at the foothills of Erg Chebbi Sahara dunes.Driving distance Approximately 264 kilometersEstimated driving duration 4 hr 3 min (without stops)Accommodation Overnight stay in Merzouga.Meals Breakfast Dinner
- Day 3: Merzouga - Berber Villages - Nomad Families - Khamlia - Merzouga
On the third day, we will have a full-day trip to the area of Merzouga. We will explore the desert area and the marvelous Erg Chebbi desert dunes. Take a tour around the desert dunes where you will have the chance to see the nomad's way of living and the amazing changing contrasts of the desert. We will visit the Khamlia village to see and enjoy the Gnawa musicians. For lunch, we will have a traditional Berber pizza in Khamlia. In the afternoon we will ride the camels to watch the sunset over the dunes and spend the night in the desert camp. We will feast in a traditional Tagine dinner, drink delicious mint tea, and listen to traditional Berber music while watching the stars and the moon rise in the stunning Sahara desert.Driving distance Approximately 86 kilometersEstimated driving duration 1 hr 8 min (without stops)Accommodation Overnight stay in Merzouga (desert camp).Meals Breakfast Dinner
- Day 4: Merzouga - Errachida - Midelt - Azrou - Ifrane - Fes
Wake up early and climb the sand dunes to enjoy the beautiful sunrise. Pack up the camels and ride back to your accommodations where you will have a shower and breakfast. Then we will start our tour and drive to Fes via Ziz Valley in Errachidia and Midelt. We will stop for a break for lunch in Midelt before we continue our journey to Azrou to see Barbary macaque and the cedar forest. Afterward, we will continue to Fes through Ifrane. Our guide will ensure you reach your chosen accommodation where the tour will be completed.Driving distance Approximately 469 kilometersEstimated driving duration 7 hr 3 min (without stops)Meals Breakfast
Journey times and distances are estimates and are based on the direct route between the start location and end location for each day of the itinerary, where applicable. They do not include detours or stops for sightseeing.
Tour Map: Here's a map of your travel route.
What's Included: Don't worry, we've got this covered.
- Pick you up from the airport to your accommodation;
- Pick you up from your accommodation;
- Drop you off at your accommodation;
- Tour Commentary;
- Transport by private vehicle with A/C;
- English speaking driver/guide;
- Car Fuel;
- Camel trek (Camel per person);
- 1 night stay at luxurious or standard desert camp (as your choice);
- 2 nights stay at Hotel or Riad;
- All dinners;
- Daily breakfast;
- Confirmation at time of booking;
- Plus many surprises stops on the way.
Prices Not Included
- Flights to/from Morocco;
- Meals, drinks & entrance fees;
- Personal travel insurance;
- Tips & Personal expenses.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase);
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required;
- Children's must be accompanied by an adult.
What to take on your Morocco Tour?
We strongly recommend using TSA-approved luggage locks on your bags and hand carry valuables on the plane.
Many of our trips require us to move our base several times, so we recommend that you pack as lightly as possible. There will not always be someone available to help you carry your bags so you should only bring as much as you can carry on your own.
We suggest that you bring the following items:Clothing & Equipment
- Season-specific casual clothes (men and women should always dress modestly out of respect for the culture they are visiting- no tank tops, low cut tops, or short shorts. It is not necessary to wear a headscarf.)
- Hiking clothes and shoes (NOTE: They can get quite dirty/dusty).
- Bathing suit.
- A pair of comfortable walking shoes.
- A light jacket/windbreaker (NOTE: It can be very windy in Essaouira).
- A warm jacket (NOTE: It can be quite cold in the High Atlas Mountains from November to March. Please pack appropriately for cold, winter evenings.).
- Power adaptor for 220v, 50 Hz (outlets are two-prong rounded).
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, and hat.
- First-aid kit with lip balm, aspirin, band-aids, cream for sore muscles (e.g. deep heat), Imodium or similar tablets for mild cases of diarrhea, any extra prescription drugs you may be taking.
- Passport (with photocopies).
- Travel insurance (with photocopies).
- Airline tickets (with photocopies).
- Any entry visas or vaccination certificates required.
- Credit and/or debit card and/or cash (MasterCard and Visa are the most commonly used; American Express and Maestro cards are difficult to use in Morocco.)
- This document, printed.
In order to protect against any unforeseen circumstances, it is advisable to purchase adequate insurance before your date of departure. Coverage should include baggage damage or loss, flight delays or cancellations, etc. We recommend “World Nomads” for your Travel Insurance.
Tour Images: These pictures maybe will give a good image of your trip.
FREE! If you cancel at least 3 days in advance of most activities, you will receive a complete refund if you paid all the price.
Tourism Transport in Morocco - Our Cars
It's our goal to make memories that last a lifetime when you visit Morocco. That is we only offer the best at our disposal.
Our vehicles are fully-equipped for your comfort and adventure. Air conditioned and comfortable, these rugged vehicles are built for the road. Our cars have 6 seats. They're clean. The fleet includes the Toyota Prado TX, Toyota Prado VX, and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport.
Our drivers are connoisseurs of their regions. No one knows Morocco better than them. When they bring you on your journey, it will feel like travelling with a trusted friend.
For groups ranging from 7 to 17 in size, we offer minibusses and minivans such as the Hyundai H-1 Minivan, Mercedes Minibus's, and the Mercedes Vito.
Feel free to travel with our guide by your own vehicle, if you have one. Or use our 4-wheeled-drive. The choice is always yours.
Toyota Prado TX (4x4)
- Capacity: 6 Seater;
- Fuel type: Diesel fuel;
- Air-conditioned car;
- Manual / Automatic.
Toyota Prado VX (4x4)
- Capacity: 6 Seater
- Fuel type: Diesel fuel
- Air-conditioned car;
- Capacity: 7/8 Seater;
- Fuel type: Diesel fuel;
- Air-conditioned car;
- Manual / Automatic.